Mike’s Riding Tips For a Safe Holiday With Us Here in The Philippines
To enjoy a trouble free vacation while renting a motorbike in Bohol, here are 10 basic tips:
1. BEWARE OF ANIMALS IN THE ROAD!
2. Don’t speed (Expect the unexpected while driving here, Drive slow and defensively)
3. Make sure you wear shoes and a shirt (Flip-Flops and Sandals are not shoes)
4. Check your lights (alot of rental companies will rent you a motorbike with no lights)
5. Make sure you have updated registration papers with your motorcycle at all times.
6. Make sure the motorcycle has good tires
7. Make sure the motorcycle has not been altered in any way (Loud Mufflers are illegal here)
8. Carry a map (we can provide one if you don’t have one)
9. Make sure you and your passenger wear helmets AT ALL TIMES! And never ride more that 2 passengers on a motorcycle.
10. Make sure the motorcycle has gas (Most Rental Agencies will rent you a motorbike with an empty gas tank) beware.
These are just some basic things to make your Bohol Vacation more safe and enjoyable..MIKE!!!
30 total views, 0 views today